Distribution Support – Bancassurance at Old Mutual Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is responsible for co-ordinating between Old Mutual and Ecobank on all New Business On-Boarding, Claims, Surrender/ Withdrawal and Customer Complaints from Ecobank branches. The role utilizes knowledge of Old Mutual’s policy administration / product / process to resolve technical and complex problems, usually in support of administrative queries / issues. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts and others.
- This role functions as a subject matter expert in a specific field of policy administration / product / process.
- Often acts as a point of escalation for matters with higher level of complexity than those handled by Administration Specialists.
- Often acts as a consultant with decision making of operational and or tactical importance (premium collections for new and existing policies, claims administration, customer retention etc).
- This role functions as a coordinator with all Ecobank branches and shares report on all new business submissions.
- This role functions as a coordinator with Ecobank on premium deductions for new and existing business.
- Could act as an expert resource on major projects or could be accountable for the delivery of projects within the Business Unit.
- This role functions as a coordinator with Ecobank to facilitate the processing of claims, surrender/withdrawals and customer complaints.
- May act as a coach for Ecobank Specialist Staff on policy administration and Life Insurance in general.
- Provides strong support role to the Old Mutual BU Executive.
- Build key relationships with branch operations teams.
- Participates in channel distribution support roles at Old Mutual.
Key Result Areas
Client Service Delivery
- Engages regularly with Ecobank branches to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Manages relationship with the Ecobank BU and Ecobank branches to improve operational efficiency.
- Performs quality checks on own work
- Adheres to service and quality standards.
Sales Support /Sales Productivity
- Takes responsibility of supporting field sales team to achieve BU sales targets
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Information Monitoring
- Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners)
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree from an accredited Tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills.
- Strong Relationship Management skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19th June. 2022