Director – Information Technology Services Directorate at University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Council of the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani announces for the information of the general public and interested candidates, vacancy for the position of the Director of University Information Technology Directorate (ITD) of UENR, Sunyani.
• The Director shall be the Head of the University Information Technology Directorate (ITD) and shall oversee the overall development and management of Information, Communication and Technology infrastructure and systems within the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
The Applicant must:
• possess a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
IT or any other relevant qualification in a relevant field; AND
• possess a relevant professional qualification, preferably CISCO Certification, IT Security Certification, Certified Information Systems
Auditor and Microsoft Certification.
• have served as Principal Systems Analyst or Principal Programmer, etc in a University or analogous institution for a minimum of Five (5) years OR must have a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in a relevant field in industry, commerce or public service.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
• The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for FIVE (5) YEARS in the first instance, and may be subject to renewal for another term of up to five (5) years (after evaluation of performance). Prospective applicants must be able to serve a full term of five (5) years before attaining the compulsory statutory retirement age of SIXTY (60).
The person to be appointed must:
• be dynamic, self- motivated, and competent with proven ability;
• be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
• have the ability to exercise sound judgment;
• exhibit high sense of initiative, and managerial and organizational skills;
• have an entrepreneurial drive and be business oriented;
• be a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff;
• be digitally literate.
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter together with Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitae, including Names and
Addresses of Two (2) Referees.
• A 1000-word Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the position.
• Applications should be marked “APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES and forwarded under Registered Cover to reach any one of the following addresses not later than 31st May, 2023
University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
Page 3 of 3
P. o. Box 214,
c/o The Office Manager
Universities of Ghana Overseas Office
Ghana Universities House
321 City Road
London ECIV ILJ
Closing Date: 31 May, 2023