Director of Finance & Administration – 2022200437 at FHI 360
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: FHI 360
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The DFA will be experienced in, and responsible for the project’s administrative operations including finance, human resource management, contract/grants compliance, procurement and office administration while ensuring compliance with USAID, local laws, and FHI360 rules and regulations.
- Manage Financial Accounting System including managing cash flow, tracking expenditures and preparing monthly financial reports in compliance with USAID and FHI360 requirements and regulations.
- Provide guidance and organize training, as necessary, for staff on relevant USAID, FHI360 and Government of Ghana rules and regulations.
- Participate in project procurement processes for goods and consulting services, including drafting requests, analyzing proposals, drafting contracts, negotiating contracts and prices, reviewing contractual deliverables for quality and preparing the required documentation.
- Manage staff to meet departmental and organizational strategic goals.
- Provide guidance to all staff for complying with the budgetary regulations of FHI360 and USAID;
- Develop and recommend solutions to management meet internal and external needs of the company.
- Provide financial and budgetary information to the Home Office for USAID as needed.
- University degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, and/or some other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience providing administrative leadership and oversight to all aspects of development project operations – grants management experience highly desirable.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a senior supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement, and logistical support services.
- Work experience providing contractual and financial oversight to USAID-funded projects of similar size and complexity.
- Accounting/audit certifications highly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Quickbooks required.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates may follow the application instructions below for detailed information about each position and how to apply.
- Go to https://www.fhi360.org/careers,
- Click on Search Jobs, and search for the position numbers assigned to each position,
- Create an account and follow the application instructions.