Director Corporate and Institutional Banking at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Our client, a Financial Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following position: Director Corporate and Institutional Banking
• The role holder will lead and direct activities of the Corporate and Institutional Banking Division while monitoring results to ensure maximum achievement of objectives for service delivery, profitability and efficiency.
Qualification Required & Experience
Professional and Academic Qualification:
• MBA or related Master’s Degree in Management, Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
• Relevant professional certifications such as CIB(gh)/ CIMG/ACCA/CA/CIMA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of twelve (12) years’ relevant experience in Corporate Banking: three (3) of which must be in an Executive Management role.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application with a detailed CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20 August, 2021