Digital Technology Intern at General Electric Power
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: General Electric Power
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana - IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop code, build dashboards, manage projects, drive IT operations, and collaborate in agile software development.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback.
- Ability to develop code and implement code into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination and action tracking.
- Ability to develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
- Build and manage dashboards for various stakeholders that will help drive key business decisions.
- BS degree in computer science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Strong object-oriented programming (Java, C++, or Python).
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Desired Characteristics
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st March. 2022