Digital Media Manager – Integrated Planner and Buying Lead at Vodafone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new Insourced media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable and non-biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social, and Programmatic).
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both your credible technical expertise and experience, but also your ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating/influencing across teams.
- Ensure we have an aligned brand and performance media strategy and makes sure our biddable and non-biddable media planning is integrated with the media agency or vendor
- Lead and implement the overall strategic planning process
- Drive integrated briefings and responses, servicing different internal “customers”, e.g. Digital Squads, Segment teams etc.
- Provide leadership across Brand and Performance planning to optimise/eradicate duplication in the insourcing team
- Provide budget allocation guidance
- Responsible for delivering effective biddable and non-biddable media planning and campaign operations.
- Plan and execute biddable media campaign
- Drive audience strategy across all biddable and non-biddable channels for execution
- Manage internal (other teams) and external (agency and providers) stakeholders
- Technology, vendor, partner leadership (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.), innovation, training and best practice
- Responsible for running all social, Search and programmatic campaigns and operations
- Execute strategy and manage accounts in line with best practice.
- Closely works with Media Managers and Analyst within the team
- Lead on vendor/technology relationships to deliver maximum utility and benefit.
PR and Sponsorship
Data Analytics and Insights
Social and Digital Marketing – Channels, Platforms and Tools
Business and Commercial Acumen
Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
Technical / Professional Skills
- Degree or Certificate in digital marketing
- Platform certifications
- Masters in Marketing comms, advertising or related field is a plus
- Relevant management experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side.
- Good data management and analytical skills.
- Excellent numeracy, data handling, time management, prioritisation, and delegation skills.
- Understanding of Programmatic advertising based on hands on experience of managing display and video campaigns, across multiple channels and devices.
- Trading experience across open exchange, PMP and buying across all media types (Audio, Video, Display, Native etc).
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May. 2022