Development Project Manager at GBfoods
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: GBfoods
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
GBfoods is looking to hire a Development Project Manager to join our Africa Technical Team to lead the execution and control of the development of innovation and renovation product prototypes, in accordance with the project brief and needs, to contribute to the achievement of the most appropriate technical, economic and legal requirements, as well as managing the industrial upscaling to deliver innovation growth to business.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing of Technical (R&D) related Projects in combination with the implementation of new recipes and technologies on pilot and industrial scale. Being responsible for setting up and tracking of project timings and the appropriate reporting to all stakeholders. Leading interdisciplinary and international project teams. Managing all projects related tasks in cooperation with Business Units as well as GB Foods key operations functions of Procurement and Quality and to supports all other departments to enable the achievement of the defined business goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead project teams from brief until the plant implementation of the product.- Development itself: Define and declare formulations.
- Pilot plant /plant trials
- Shelf-life decisions
- Following of timings / COG’s
- Stakeholders/team coordination
- Collaborate with Marketing, Factory teams, Purchasing, Co-manufacturers and other technical functions
- Effectively manage multiple projects and collaborative partnership
- Desire to challenge assumptions and identify new opportunities
- Apply learnings in an effective way
- Apply critical thinking
- Follow prescribed procedures and company policies and values
- Attend the day-to-day problems concerning factories/consumer
- Category product maintenance
- Graduate degree in Food Science, Food Process or Agricultural Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in project management of product development and efficiency projects preferably in dry convenience foods or dry ingredients sector. Experience in the development of spices is a must.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-site and or multi-company projects
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and QA
- Knowledge of SAP and standard MS Office and project management software.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish is required; knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Outstanding of written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking – Performs complex data analysis with impact on the company, makes evidence-based judgements that guide organizational decisions
- Demonstrates understanding of how to achieve results under tight timelines, plans ahead, monitors results and adapts plans, solution and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, in cross-functional project teams and to contribute to multiple projects
- Ability to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders within different departments as Marketing, Operations, QA and Procurement team and external collaborators as required, team-player
- Ability to work in office environment as well as in pilot plants and production.
- Availability to travel up to 20% internationally
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2023