Deputy Judicial Secretary at Judicial Service of Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Judicial Service of Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of: Deputy Judicial Secretary
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• The Deputy Judicial Secretary assists the Judicial Secretary in the execution of his/her functions.
• To plan and oversee the management of facilities of the Courts and Residences in a Sector.
• To oversee the effective automation of Courts within a Sector and effective support and maintenance of ICT infrastructure.
• To manage Human Resource activities of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Bench with the assistance of the Supervising High Court Judges.
• To manage support Staff of a Sector under the supervision of the Judicial Secretary.
• To oversee the timely submission of returns for subventions disbursed to regions within the sector.
• To establish and oversee operational plans Le. Location of new courts, renovation and refurbishment plans.
• To oversee completion of outstanding projects and budgeted refurbishment works.
• To undertake any other duties assigned by the Judicial Secretary or the Chief Justice.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Lawyer with at least 10 years standing at the Bar in Ghana.
• Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
• A Master’s Degree in Public Administration or Business Administration would be an added advantage.
• Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint and Access
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be a team player who is able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Should be a person of high moral character and proven integrity.
Method of ApplicationQualified applicants may submit applications, including CVS relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: 14 March, 2022