Deputy Head, KNUST Basic School at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
It is announced for the information of the University Community of the vacancy of Deputy Head, KNUST Primary School of the KNUST Basic School with effect from January 01, 2022. Applications are therefore invited from qualified STAFF for appointment to the position.
The position requires:
• Dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented and competent persons with proven ability;
• Team players with good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to exercise sound judgment, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills; and
• Must be computer literate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Master’s Degree in a related field;
• Must be a professional teacher; and
• Must be of the rank of Chief Teacher.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the
Human Resource Development (HRD),
Room 214 of the Main Administration Block.
Completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, two (2) Referees Report, one of which should be from the applicant’s Head of Department/Section should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2021
Closing Date: 29 October, 2021