Deputy Country Head at iPay
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: iPay
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The IPARAMA project is the key venture being incubated in the Fintech stream of the Venture Builder Division. It is of extreme strategic value to iPay and its mother company, and its success will be tracked carefully and considered a great achievement of the assigned Project Manager.
IPARAMA is a turnkey solution offered by iPay to e-commerce players looking to enter frontier markets. The solution comprises an integrated payment and logistics platform, along with a strong in-market network and key strategic partnerships to facilitate operations.
The IPARAMA Country Head Ghana is ultimately responsible for fulfilling in country operations.
On a day-to-day level, this will include (core):
- Overseeing the Marketing campaigns running in-country
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country.
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market.
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production.
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services.
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible.
- Develop marketing and production teams with local expertise.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line.
- Become a student of the culture, remaining aware of customs and manners always.
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Mentor direct reports, especially regarding our values and vision.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
o Strong business acumen -able to see the big picture and conceptualize successful value propositions
o Business development skills – able to identify and successfully pursue different revenue streams for each project
o Project management skills – able to scope, plan, manage, deliver and mitigate for each assigned project
o Analytical skills – detail orientated and methodical; able to give reliable recommendations based on available data (and to estimate well)
o Execution skills – able to remain results-oriented throughout the project management stage
o Leadership skills – able to motivate and influence team members to perform and deliver desired results
o Presentation skills – articulate and succinct; able to tailor communication style to audience
o Time management skills – able to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize well
o Interpersonal skills – good approach to teamwork, motivational presence and ability to manage stakeholder expectations well
o Flexibility skills – able to quickly grasp the requirements of the situation and adapt to changing requirements; continuously self-developing
o Language skills – Fluent English (mandatory), Twi
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, Engineering or IT strongly preferred.
- Strong operational expertise with hands-on experience in launching and growing e-commerce offerings with a logistics angle.
- 10 years or more experience in management in an international business setting
- Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred.
- Fluent in the language of the country
- Experience living overseas for an extended period.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success.
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed.
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
Salary: Is based on the market rate.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022