Deputy Chief of Party at Savana Signatures
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Savana Signatures
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Savana Signatures is a Ghanaian For-Impact NGO and leader in the innovative use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to design and deliver inclusive, scalable social interventions in the areas of Inclusive Quality Education, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Livelihood and Economic Development. We specialise in the designing and execution of Community Development interventions, focusing on meaningful Youth Participation. We have a mission to initiate positive change among girls, women, youth and vulnerable population of Ghana using innovative solutions to facilitate their reproductive health and rights, quality education and skills development.
Savana Signatures seeks a qualified candidate for the position ofDeputy Chief of Party for an upcoming Ghana Youth Activity. The Activity will be aimed at improving the socioeconomic status of the youth in northern Ghana.
This position will be based in Tamale, Ghana.
Availability of position is contingent upon funding and approval of key personnel.
• Support the project’s Chief of Party (COP) in developing and implementing an overall vision and leadership for the project and the project team.
• Support the COP in providing overall day to day management and coordination of the project’s technical and administrative personnel and functions.
• Ensure there is effective coordination between program activities and partners.
• Provide technical expertise across program activities.
• Lead in the development of annual work plans and budgets.
• Technical and management responsibility for all project personnel.
• Support the COP to develop collaborative relationships with other USAID projects, other donors and institutions, technical agencies and other participating organizations as required.
• Responsible for the successful implementation of the project and for providing general program and technical direction as well as completion of required reports.
• Manage development of and monitor work plans and budgets.
• Ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations.
• Coordinate partner efforts in program implementation.
• Ensure appropriate program monitoring and reporting.
• Other duties, as may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a master’s degree in a relevant field such as Youth work and Community. Development, Education, Non-profit management, Development Education, etc.
• Demonstrable relevant experience in managing youth-focused programs.
• A track record of a minimum of five (5) years in supervising, managing, and implementing USAID-funded programs and or other related donor-funded programming.
• Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
• A demonstrable understanding of Meaningful Youth Participation
• A proven track record of delivering multi-sectoral youth programming.
• Experience in improving youth livelihoods.
• Ability to create strong working relationships with senior government officials, youth-led organizations, civil society organizations, international donors, and other key stakeholders.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to travel locally and internationally as requested.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 31 October, 2023
Savana Signatures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.