Depot Supervisor at TotalEnergies
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Profil du candidat
- A Good First Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply (Preferably Second Class Upper).
- A good knowledge of the Oil industry or Mining Industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pay attention to details
The job holder is responsible for the management of the stock depot at Anglo Gold Ashanti in Obuasi within the mines section of the Marketing Department to achieve company’s objectives.
Among the key focus areas are:
- Ensure that all Obuasi depot activities are carried out under the Group’s safety requirements, PATROM and safe depot operations.
- Ensure receipt and storage of petroleum products into depot follow approved procedure.
- Ensure all deliveries of petroleum products to Obuasi Depot follows approved procedure.
- Set and Monitor KPI’s for the depot, review and make recommendations to Supervisor.
- Key focus person is safety and maintenance of depot equipment and personnel.
- Ensure all products deliveries to AGA- Obuasi and any other approved customer are timely accurately and properly reported to supervisor.
- Key accountability for petroleum products and other Company properties at the depot site.
- Ensure product loss are within approved tolerances.
- Provide value added management in effective stock management to reduce losses and provide quality services AGA Obuasi and any other assigned customer by your supervisor.
- Ensure the appropriate measurement, recording, monitoring and reporting of accurate stocks and occurrences on a daily basis.
- Ensure adequate and proper housekeeping practices at all times and records kept.
- May be required to relieve, support or work at any other TPGL mining depot when the need arises.
Contexte et environnement
Petroleum downstream is partially deregulated in Ghana with Tema Oil Refinery (TOR) and Registered Bulk importers as the key players on supply side.
The demand side has four (4) key players namely TEMGPLC, VIVO, ZEN and GOIL with over 50 other independents.
Key supply logistics infrastructure is Government owned with the RBI’s beginning to build own depots.
An emerging threat is the entry of locals into the Mine fuel supply sector and Government policy of local content.
Lubricants are locally blended at Tema Lube Oil Company which is a JV with TEMG, VIVO, GOIL and SSNIT.
However, import of lubricants are also permitted by law.
The supply mix for Ghana is in a fluid state with its inherent opportunities and threats.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th Feb, 2024