Debt Recovery Clerks at Anum Rural Bank
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Anum Rural Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Eastern Region
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Anum Rural Bank is inviting qualified persons to fill the position of Debt Recovery Clerks.
the responsibilities/duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• To recover the Bank’s overdue loans
• To keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• To plan the course of action to recover outstanding repayment
• To locate and contact debtors to enquire of their repayment status to pay their outstanding loans as they fall due
• Alert supervisors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess DBS in Accounting.
• Marketing or the equivalent.
• Applicants must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence, and confidentiality.
Required Skills or Experience
• Proven experience as a debt collector
• Experience in working within targets and short deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess negotiation and persuasion skills
Location: Anum, Eastern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons below age thirty (30) should send a covering letter and CV to the address below:
The General Manager,
Anum Rural Bank Ltd,
P. O. Box 15
Closing Date: 23 January, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted