Data Entry Clerks at West African Examinations Council
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information and Communication Technology Division (ICTD):
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Secure information by completing database backups.
• Key to disk all defective scannable source documents or source input documents not using OMR Technology.
• Assist in query tracing.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• A good understanding of data confidentiality issues.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software package.
• Proficient in typing.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Dec. 2021