Data Center Facility/BMS Engineer (Level 1) at MainOne
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MainOne
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Data Centre Facility & BMS Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and fixing of day to day operational problems pertaining to Access Control, VMS (Visitor Management System), Fire Alarm systems, CCTV issues, VESDA, & BMS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
- Monitoring and reporting of All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- First level troubleshooting and resolution of Mechanical and Electrical related faults relating to Generators, Chillers, HPAC/CRAC units, secondary Pumps, Extractor fans, UPS, AVR etc.
- Power provisioning for customers – Installation of PDMs, PDUs and customer ATS.
- Plan & execute all preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintain adequate records for undergoing operational audits both internal as well as external.
- Facility Infrastructure routine check- daily weekly, Monthly.
- Accurate and prompt daily reporting on electrical/mechanical infrastructure within the data center campus
- Facility vendor/Contractor supervision.
- Organize and manage all facility housekeeping (Cleaning of offices and critical environments) through a janitorial service vendor/domestic support staff.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B-Eng. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- ITIL Ver 4.0 and any relevant Facility Management qualification will be added advantage
Demands of the Job
Ability and willingness to work efficiently with or without supervision.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Oct. 2021