Data Analyst II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
· Strengthen the collection, analysis and use of data for decision making by supporting the selection, collection and processing of relevant information;
· Support the deployment of new tools, methods and processes to improve the generation of information products (e.g. data visualizations, dashboards,) and promote their adoption and use;
· Advise management on new data science techniques (e.g. artificial intelligence and machine learning) and assist with the implementation of these new techniques to improve the use of data at all levels of the Council;
· Provide technical assistance to effectively use data collected for decision making;
· Conduct in-depth analyses of datasets to identify trends and anomalies; summarize and present findings and recommendations using a variety of data visualization products;
· Review technical deliverables from other team members and provide timely feedback and recommendations for their improvement and dissemination.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division)
· Excellent in Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheets
· Confident in SQL and R or Python
· Have a minimum of three (3) years professional experience in data analysis, cleaning, and validation
· Power BI or other Business intelligence tools.
· Statistical analysis tools like SPSS, STATA, MATLAB.
· Data visualisation/modeling softwares.
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th June. 2022