Customs and Global Trade Advisory Senior Consultant at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Tax and Regulatory Services
Deloitte offers its clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel globally.
Our major service offerings include:
• Business Tax
• Transfer Pricing
• International Tax
• Global Employer Services
• Tax Management Consulting
• Indirect Tax
• Mergers and Acquisition Tax
We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Customs and Global Trade Advisory team in our Tax and Regulatory department. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering deep knowledge of tax and statutory requirements whiles supervising clients’ projects/engagements.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with a number of high-profile multinational organisations and further develop their leadership capabilities.
- Participate in engagements requiring analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Research national and international trade requirements, and assist clients to align their trade functions with those requirements
- Advise clients on global import and export strategies and compliance
- Participate in duty-optimization planning such as free trade zones, bonded warehouses, free trade programs, duty drawback, and preferential trade agreements
- Assist clients during Customs audits and represent them before customs and trade authorities
- Work with clients to assess and potentially automate their international trade management procedures within all major trading regions
- Help clients realize efficiencies and advantages in their global supply chain
- Develop innovative approaches to address client issues in a commercially focused manner.
- Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or related discipline
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working in a consulting or legal firm or tax authority.
- Experience with export/import, trade and customs regulations, including advising on supply chain optimization, rules of origin, free trade agreements, valuation, trade remedies, anti-dumping, licensing requirements, accessing facilities.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the tax guidelines and regulations
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, oral and presentation skills
Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2023