Customer Service Manager at izwe Savings & Loans Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: izwe Savings & Loans Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Izwe Africa Group has strong operating entities in Ghana, Kenya and Zambia, supported by South Africa and our head office in Mauritius. We have a solid reach and are perfectly positioned for growth and expansion on all frontiers
Position Available: Customer Service Manager
• Responsible for setting the customer service department strategy in alignment with the company’s objectives.
• Responsible for directing the customer service department including the quality assurance section.
• Responsible for working to optimise operations, improve quality, customer experience and drive cost reduction initiatives.
• Responsible for ensuring that all customer Issues are being handled and solved in the most professional manner.
• Responsible for training and following-up closely on all the CS agents ensuring implementing the appropriate ways to deal with all situations (clients and internal operation).
• Responsible for grasping completely all the customer-related operational processes to be able to coordinate properly with the different departments and report and/or propose ways to enhance.
• Responsible for setting communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and making sure they are always being implemented and maintained.
• Responsible for researching and identifying the new and most efficient customer service trends, in addition to software and/or platforms upscaling the know-how
• Responsible for developing and guiding a customer service department that is of top-notch standards
• Responsible for retaining customers through the direct channels of customer service
• Responsible for setting and modifying the rules of the company’s CS manual/policy in a way that would meet customer and business needs
• Responsible for participating in the recruitment and back-up planning of potential customer service agents
• Responsible for coordinating with the operations and commercial team to bring light to different customer service issues
• Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to attract and retain customers
• Responsible for any other task that the supervisor may assign
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements / Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent Six-Sigma certification (an added advantage)
• Experience in the digital industry is a plus. (Preferably in eCommerce businesses, or digital-led start-ups).
• Experience in implementing and utilizing service-related software. solutions (e.g., Ticketing system, CRM, Online Chat, Call Center etc.)
• Strong communication and organisation skills.MS/Office Platforms
• Problem solving skills
• Process-oriented, analytical, and tech-savvy
• Ability to lead and work in a fast-paced environment..
• Knowledge of six-sigma
Method of ApplicationAll applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to: [email protected] / [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 February, 2022