Customer Sales Service Team Leader at Emirates
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Emirates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Coach, develop and motivate a team of Customer Sales and Services Agents and Senior Customer Sales and Services Agent to achieve individual, retail office and network targets and Commercial objectives.
- Lead the day to day operations of the team and ensure that all customers are provided with excellent customer service. Ensure the retail office team are aware of and work to consistently meet and exceed reservations sales targets.
- Coach, develop, and motivate a team of agents within the retail office. Ensure that team and individual agent performance is at the required standard and maximise the productivity of each individual member. Conduct regular performance management reviews ensuring that objectives and development plans are clearly set out and provide regular feedback to team members and management.
- Monitor the discipline, grooming and conduct of the team. Provide necessary on job instructions and training to staff and new joiners. Ensure that sales policies and retail office procedures are clearly understood, applied and adhered to by the team. Conduct regular team briefings to ensure that the team is aware of new products, policies and procedures as and when they are introduced.
- Ensure regular quality monitoring for all customer interactions is scheduled and sufficient coaching time allocated with each team member. Perform regular quality audits with other Customer Sales and Service Team Leaders both within own retail office and network wide to ensure calibration of quality standard is achieved globally.
- Delegate tasks based on ability of the staff, ensuring whenever possible a fair and even distribution of work among the team. Through coaching and quality monitoring identify team and individual training needs and recommend appropriate training programs. Ensure that the training delivered to the team is put into effect and feedback given on the program success.
- Ensure that all customer complaints received are objectively investigated and liaise with team members and management to recommend remedial/corrective action.
- Measure employee satisfaction and recommend initiatives to increase.
- Ensure smooth running of reservations and/or ticketing operation when on shift. Control and maintain records for all revenue accountable documents such as tickets and MCOs ensuring that usage is monitored in order to provide necessary accounts at the end of the day/shift. Prepare and reconcile end of day banking and bank monies as appropriate.
- Retail Office Head
- Manage allocation of resource within the retail office. Work with the Sales Manager and CSSM to forecast resource requirements and ensure that recruitment campaigns are carried out to ensure that sufficient resources are in place to achieve retail office customer service, sales and quality targets.
- Analyse service level and revenue data to determine operational trends and provide solutions to increase sales, service and quality. Regularly communicate with Emirates network of contact centres and retail offices to share knowledge, ideas and best practise.
- Implement and maintain retail office standards such as furniture, brochure displays and queuing, reservations and telephony systems.
Qualifications & Experience
Commercial/Sales. Other : 3+ Years
Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) :
Airline sales and contact centre experience. Coaching and people development.
Knowledge/skills: Working knowledge of retail office and airline industry procedures and methodology. Standard Fares and Ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems. Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills. Ability to work in a busy sales team environment. Selection skills training. PC based skills to operate Windows package such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Please note that you should have the right to live and work in Ghana.
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Jan, 2024