Customer Relationship Executive at AT Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AT Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Customer Relationship executive in the Customer Experience department. (S)He will report to the Customer Engagement manager and will be responsible for the provision of world class customer service to all enterprise customers.
• Assist in the management of the relationship between AT and its enterprise customers by maintaining regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Assist in the development and amendment of policies and procedures that ensure and promote customer intimacy for Enterprise Customers.
• Maintain a regular schedule of customer engagement activities through health checks, service reviews, service camps etc.
• Alert customers to new or improved products/services; and developing relationships with customers.
• Assist in the administering of surveys, collecting data and feedback from customers at an intimate level on concerns/issues.
• Assist in the development of customer retention programs for Enterprise customers.
• Ensure that complaints or trouble reports from Enterprise customers are fast tracked and resolved in a timely fashion.
• Assist in ensuring that accurate bills are sent to Enterprise customers on time.
• Ensure enterprise customers pay their bills on time through dunning calls.
• Provide support to the B2B Sales team for up selling of products to enterprise customers.
• Prepare periodic and regular reports on Enterprise customers for decision making.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field but emphasis on Marketing, Business Studies, or related fields.
• A minimum of Two (2)- Three (3) years relevant experience in similar role or B2B corporate relationship building.
• Excellent knowledge of B2B Products and Service offerings, policies, and procedures.
• Exceptional understanding of customer service principles.
• Proven experience in customer facing environment.
• Proven experience of operating in a rapidly changing environment, such as a major corporate reorganization or start up.
• Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Macros) Essential.
• Commitment to customer satisfaction and superior service delivery
• Excellent people skills
• Good selling skills
• Must be highly methodical and analytical.
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good communicator at all levels
• Solid knowledge of CEX including T-NPS and CES.
• Empathetic and Sensitive
• Self –motivated
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Objective, Integrity, High Energy
• Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal skills and listening skills.
• Attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to remain calm in times of crisis and have flexibility regarding job assignments.
• Strong understanding of the AT culture
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 07 July, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.