Customer Partnership Coordinator at Cargill
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Cargill
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sustainability Generalist, will coordinate the implementation of corporate sustainability programs which seek to reduce the organization’s adverse impact on the environment or other sustainability related issues. In this role, you will provide information and expertise regarding viable sustainable projects and conduct material research to guide in the building of performance analysis, track key metrics and supporting sustainable education efforts.
- Develop methods to evaluate the progress of sustainability initiatives, such as tracking emission reductions and updating greenhouse gas emissions inventory.
- Coordinate and facilitate community and collaborator involvement in established sustainability and climate protection initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that our sustainability efforts have a limited impact on productivity or quality standards.
- Develop and assess the viability of strategies meant to support conservation, increase usage of renewable resources or reduce energy costs or misused output.
- Support analysis of operations that accurately identify the organization’s environmental footprint including energy usage and gas, water or other waste emissions.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of related experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023