CSO/Flight Supervisor at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Air France KLM, one of the leading European Airlines is currently recruiting for a dynamic Customer Service/ Flight Supervising Professional for its Cargo office in Accra.
Purpose of the job
• In line with Group guidelines, manage activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction, to contribute to the sales turnover, and to promote the Group products and services.
• In addition the CSO/Flight Supervisor will be the linking pin of the practical implementation of the commercial policy of the station
by monitoring of flights assigned to the GHA.
Key Result Areas and Responsibilities
1. Within the guidelines of Sales and Revenue Management, ensures that clients are proactively called/visited to generate additional ad-hoc and/or regular traffic and to sell available capacity for the right price
• Ensures that cargo team is informed about availability, price, products, network, and promotions in order to build a proper quotation and maintains solid relationships with customers.
• Assist colleagues abroad in obtaining business, contact decision makers, setting up imports and giving proper follow-up to sales leads
• Develop and maintain basic air cargo business and ensure proper marketing and sales product portfolio are realized within a specified area or to a specified customer group, within given guidelines and policies, in order to ensure the realization of sales and margin targets (short term) and strategic objectives (long term)
• Achieve the turnover target, develop sales and increase market share
2. In line with Group guidelines, ensures that administration and back office activities are executed and kept up to date and monitors results, analyses and variations are explained.
• Communication of changes in flight schedules
• Maintains and update customer database (VC Client)
• Retrieving AWB copies to update flight files, distribution and inventory management of AWB stock
• Checking, distribution, follow-up of invoices and keep debtors at acceptable level
3. Supervision of GHA activities, flight preparations and compliance with Group guidelines and procedures
• Control of good record keeping of flight imports, exports and traceability of shipments
• Supervision of GHA in the treatment of discrepancies in the warehouse (MSCA, FDCA and notice of damage/theft)
• Management of stock embeddable equipment
• Optimize load factor with OPTICOF tool through RM and CCC (VCCF)
• Measure the performance of the station in iQ and update EHC
• Ensure the DFM LIDO are sent to the customs when finalizing flight (15 min after departure)
4. Safety/Risk Management Culture
• Actively contributes in discussions in operational meetings where Flight Safety chapter is inserted
• Ease the operation of network flights safety and reports any item related directly or indirectly to flight safety
• Sensitize employees
• Ensures the conformity of the delivered products and services and contribute to case feedback
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor degree or High-school graduate and/or proven capacity to work at this level
• Knowledge of Cargo Industry and Procedures, Customer Service processes
• 2 to 5 years of proven sales experiences (Cargo experience is a pre)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package
• Fluent in English
• Flexible with regards to working hours and out of town travel
• Teamplayer, passionate about people and sales
• Customer Focus
• Commercial and result orientation, decision making attitude with positive aggression
• Technical & professional knowledge
• Analytical skills
How to Apply For The Job
Suitable interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter plus detailed updated resume
N.B: The list of tasks is not exhaustive but gives an indication of the purpose and content of your role.
You may be required to undertake additional duties not within this document.
Closing Date: 11 October, 2021