Credit Recovery Risk Assessment Officer at Dara Capital
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Dara Capital
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A leading credit company operating in the Greater Accra Region has vacancy for the position of Credit Recovery Risk Assessment Officer.
• We are looking for a detail-oriented Credit Recovery, Risk and Assessment Officer who will be responsible for managing the risks that arise from lending money to clients and to analyse the credit worthiness of the potential borrowers and decide whether not to extend them the loans
RECOVERY, RISK AND ASSESSMENT OFFICER DUTIES
• Monitor allocated portfolio of delinquent loans facilities to determine reasons for delinquency by application of sound credit judgment, collections strategy and process within pre-determined broad policy guidelines and regulation to minimize credit losses.
• Maintain a loan ageing analysis, schedule, and follow up with the investees on recoverability of outstanding loan balance; • Prepare approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow up until account is fully settled and the balance paid off. Ensure compliance to DCCL’s Credit Policy and Procedures regarding management of loan recovery process.
• Maintain and prepare monthly collections reports, updates and status. Maintain a consistent reduction of non-performing loans through aggressive recoveries and viable restructuring options.
• Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, and follow-ups with the investees to implement remedial strategies and action plans for loan recovery. Initiate demand and reminder letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
• Ensure effective compliance standards are consistently met with both internal and external regulatory requirements by working closely with legal department.
Develop and continuously review credit policies and procedures ensuring their compliance KEY RESULT AREAS
• Loan Portfolio Quality and Quantity
• Credit analysis and processing
• Credit Monitoring and Recovery
• Credit Risk analysis and management
Qualification Required & Experience
Officer requirements and qualifications
• Proven experience as a credit recovery officer or in a similar role
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of credit laws and regulations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and financial software
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
• Experience in credit analysis, risk assessment, and collections
• Leadership and team management skills
• Ability to develop and implement credit policies and procedures
Location: Greater Accra Region
Method of ApplicationCVs should be sent to: [email protected]
Or call 0302-446357
Closing Date: 31 January, 2024