Credit Manager at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Are you people-oriented with a knack to balance risk with opportunity? Are you a good negotiator with the ability to build trust with clients? Are you looking to grow your career with a fast pace and diverse company?. If you have these qualities then apply for our Credit Manager position.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Support the Director of finance in maintaining all approved credit procedures.
- Investigate customer’s credit worthiness by research through various available sources and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to management.
- Verify the accuracy of balances of accounts receivable.
- Report unfavorable information this may affect a customer’s credit standing to allow timely action.
- Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research.
Your experience and skills include:
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent computer, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to details and hands-on.
- Ability to work under pressure with the flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations.
- Strong ethical behaviour and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- First Degree in any related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in same or similar position.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Jan, 2023