Credit Analyst Officer at Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LTD
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LTD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The Credit Analyst supports the Area Managers to build and manage the loan portfolio to achieve the objectives of the company. These activities include the complete process of loan application, appraisal, documentation, monitoring and other support necessary.
• He/She shall undertake to check and verify all assessments of documents shared by Field Officer(s) and make decisions about the client’s credit application using a range of criteria.
• Check and analyze the loan requirements (documents) of existing or prospective clients.
• Analyse and approve based on the findings of the borrower’s ability to repay,
• Keep the company’s credit risk at low or non-existent.
• Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances.
• Create file/folders to keep customer’s documents.
• Contact clients to do further verification if necessary.
• Perform other duties as may be required.
• Analytical skills
• People Management skills
• Independent minded to take decisions
• Time Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hard working in terms
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of First Degree with a level two CA certification from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should submit their updated CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 28 April, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.