Country Legal Manager at Sun-Canadian
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Sun-Canadian
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• We are in search of a Legal Specialist who will give support to ensure the company actions are compliant at all times with legislation in force and Administrative-Financial Management, in accordance with the corporate policies, and contribute to achieve the economic and strategic objectives.
• The incumbent shall have strong communication and interpersonal skills, professional, friendly and approachable, happy working autonomously or as part of a team.
• Support in dealing with day-to-day requests for legal advice coming from local stakeholders in the reference area assigned.
• Align the functioning of the reference area assigned to legal compliance, with external support in case and under the supervision and control of the headquarters of Legal Department.
• Draft and review of variety of agreements and corporate documentation related to day-to-day business of the company to ensure the correct status thereof in accordance with the pertinent legislative framework.
• Provide legal advice on contracts as well as review and supervise the same to guarantee the best conditions for the interests of the company.
• Document management, tracking of contracts, minutes and other paperwork.
• Help with coordinating activities provided by external counsels.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Law.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in the legal area.
• Background in commercial and corporate law.
• Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
• Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money.
Method of ApplicationApplicants must submit both CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 31 August, 2021