Country Lead at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable company in the education industry is looking to recruit an Country Lead with 5+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, or operations management;)
Experience Level:Mid level Experience Length:5 years Job Description/Requirements
- P&L ownership: You will have full P&L ownership as you grow revenue and manage costs to ensure profitability and sustainability;
- Business development & partnerships: You will establish strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, and manage high level relationships;
- Student recruitment: Recruiting high volumes of students into our training programs; Talent placement: Source opportunities from employers and fill job vacancies with talent outsourced from The Room; and
- Driving a culture of execution: You will serve as the custodian of The Room’s entrepreneurial ‘doer’ culture, rolling up your sleeves as a Founder- no job is out of scope.
- A courageous initiator: You have an owners’ approach and you are proactive with what needs to be done; you also embrace risks and failure
- Humble & adaptable: You have a beginners’ mindset and you always seek to learn; you are also flexible and embrace pivoting
- A dreamer & adventurer: You are passionate about life, you have a growth mindset and you can thrive on uncertain circumstances and uncharted territory
- Resilient: You tackle difficult situations with a can-do attitude and are relentless in the pursuit of your goals
- Thrive in ambiguity: You can make decisions, and motivate others during times of uncertainty, incomplete information, and change.
- 3+ years’ experience building partnerships;
- Entrepreneurial DNA & high level of self-motivation;
- Strong business and financial acumen;
- Strong relationship-building skills & stakeholder management;
- Roll up Sleeves’ GYSHIDO mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience building & managing lean, high-performance teams;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, highly organized and agile.
- Data-Driven decision making;
- Highly proficient with G-suite, especially Google Sheets (intermediate skills minimum).
- Capable of building financial models
- Flexibility to travel frequently around your region, as well as working late nights and weekends as and when required
- Extensive network in the business community network
- Built teams from the ground up or has demonstrated ability to work under uncertainty and bring structure in chaos
- Proactivity, resourcefulness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment. Ability to work independently.
Salary Range: 20,000 to 40,000 USD per annum
Location: Greater Accra
Employment Type: Full time
Method of ApplicationSubmit your Application Online : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th Oct. 2022