Costing Specialist at Nestlé
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Costing Specialist at our Nestle CWA office who performs dedicated NiM Market’s costing process & activities (Distribution/White Collar/ Factory Costing, Co-Manufacturing, Transfer Pricing, New Product costing) within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and according to best costing practices so as to provide accurate and quality services and reports to relevant stakeholders.
A day in a Life……
- You will maintain costing master data and uploading/inputting of costing data and parameters in the SAP planning system for subsequent costing processes.
- You will perform standard product cost calculations for costing and budget revisions.
- You will perform transfer price calculations (adhoc and quarterly), establishing breakdown of price movements, trends, and benchmarking.
- You will execute cost analysis to support selling prices review process.
- You will be performing periodic end closing for costing activities.
- You will prepare monthly Factory “Cost of Goods Sold” (COGS) variances and consolidate reports.
What Will Make You Successful?
To excel as a Costing Specialist, you need to possess a good critical thinking skill, an acceptable digital skill, exhibit good collaborative and communication skill and an excellent service delivery mindset. The ability to effectively work as a team member, proactivity and analytical skills with strong organizational and planning skills will contribute to your development
Other essentials include:
- Prior experience as Costing or Decision Support Analyst
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools especially Excel and Power Bi.
- Experience in Manufacturing & Other Costing functions in the FMCG Industry
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th October, 2022