Cosmetologist at Reputable Hotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Hotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jirapa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a full-time Cosmetologist to perform cosmetic and relaxing skin treatments, makeup application, scalp and facial treatments, hair styling, and manicures and pedicures. These will all be for guests at an upmarket hotel.
· Prepare treatment rooms prior to and following treatments;
· Recommend and advise clients on best therapies and follow-up routines/products;
· Dealing with enquiries and bookings;
· Handling payment for guest treatments;
· Boost sales for treatments and products by providing knowledge and information on the benefits of our treatments and products;
· Identify and design appropriate seasonal promotions and new treatments;
· Comply with all health and safety legislation;
· Manage and control stock for Salon, Spa and Boutique; and
· Ensure and adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Core Skills and Competencies:
· Strong knowledge base of beauty therapies and treatments;
· Ability to identify customer needs;
· Good hygiene, physical stamina and manual dexterity;
· Knowledge of techniques employed for therapeutic massages;
· Ability to perform manicures and pedicures;
· Knowledge of make-up application techniques;
· Strong selling and upselling as well as interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work as part of a team;
· Flexibility towards working hours;
· Customer service and satisfaction oriented;
· Time management skills and problem solving abilities;
· Self-motivating; and
· Good organizational skills.
· Adequate experience in a similar role; and
· Excellent written and spoken English skills.
· A level 2 Diploma or similar in Cosmetology or Beauty Therapy.
Send your application to join our team today!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Jan. 2022