Controls Field Service Engineer – Oilfield Equipment at Baker Hughes
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem solving to our customers in the field?
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Join our Oilfield Equipment Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading.
Collaborate with the best
The Field Service Engineer provides offshore and onshore support to customers and Baker Hughes (BH) for installation, maintenance, repair, operation and decommissioning of Subsea equipment and services.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Site Integration Testing per internal work instructions and/or project requirements under guidance of Field Service Supervisor
- Supporting onshore engineering with the review of operation and maintenance procedures also attend client meetings
- Supporting the team with the installation and testing of equipment at client’s worksite and taking responsibility for the site operation
- Supporting the completion of operational reporting documentation as per project requirements and perform required duties both onshore and offshore efficiently
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant Technical Education.
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience and skilled at discussing technical problems and solutions with the Customer
- Have the skills to perform troubleshooting and repair work and good knowledge of appropriate Baker Hughes products and equipment.
- Have experience in Topside Control systems
- Have competent with all Baker Hughes Digital processes e.g. GRID, NPT/SIRCam/Agility/EPIMS/Zinc etc
- Have knowledge in Drilling and Subsea Production processes
- Have experience from several Offshore Installations and with a basic knowledge of the different working routines of typical operating companies
- Have completed approved Safety Training as required
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Please note that this role is a full time regular position
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th December, 2023