Content Acquisition Manager at Wi-flix
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Wi-flix
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As a Content Acquisition Manager, you’ll oversee the company’s web/App content strategy from ideation to distribution. You’ve demonstrated your ability to manage a team of creatives and balance administrative tasks alongside your editorial duties. You’re never short of ideas for improving existing content, and you’re always on the lookout for content gaps that need filling.
- Content acquisition, library and playlist management
- Working with the content writing, graphic design, web development, and social media teams to plan, create, and distribute
- Proofreading and editing submissions according to brand guidelines
- Implementing SEO best practices to ensure all content ranks well and demonstrates an understanding of its target
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple platforms, including the company website and social media channels
- Reviewing analytics and search performance reports to assess the success of content marketing
- Assisting with outreach and amplification initiatives to improve the website’s search engine ranking
- Performing regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target
- Creating and maintaining a streamlined content calendar that keeps the whole team on
- Brainstorming new content ideas alongside the larger creative and marketing team
Who We’re Looking For
- A content acquisition manager
- Someone with a passion for digital content and movies
- Someone with experience in related languages – MS Excel, PMP, Data Management, Big Data, Key account Management etc..
- Someone with a drive to constantly improve and help colleagues do the same
- University (or university of applied sciences) level working and thinking. A specific degree however specifically is not required. Having worked in mainstream media or media could also work for us!
Rewards and Benefits
We’ll expect a lot, and we know you’ll do great work, so we give a lot back with some of the best benefits in the business. We know that one size doesn’t fit all, so our workplace programme meet the different needs of our diverse teams and their families too. There is a range of options, too many to list here, but when you join our Wi-flix family you can look forward to:
- a competitive salary
- a flexible contract for a fixed period with the prospect of a permanent contract
- an annual and target-based incentive plan
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and does this position seem challenging to you? If so, please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] at the attention of the HR department.
You will hear from us within 2 weeks whether you will be invited for an interview. All CVs and e-mails that we receive are treated confidentially. We will delete all personal data no later than 4 weeks after completing the application process. For more info see also GDPR.
- All applications are treated equally and concerning content; anonymous applications are appreciated.
- Would you like to say something about how this vacancy can be made more inclusive? We would love to hear it.
At Wi-flix, we embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation in a connected world. Our diversity and multicultural workforce are key contributing factors to our success across the globe. We like to have fun while taking our culture seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to this regardless of race, color, religion, sex, nationality, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, or veteran status. We do not allow discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th August, 2023