CONSULTANT – Programme Support, Gender & Human Rights at UNFPA Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: UNFPA Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of consultancy:
The purpose of this consultancy is to provide programmatic support to the Gender and Human Rights Unit. The specific responsibilities are as
• Develop six (6) Gender and Human Rights related concept notes and for funding.
• Provide programmatic support to the GHR unit in the delivery of key projects assigned, including drafting of donor reports in accordance with guidance provided by the unit head.
• Participate in the child marriage Phase III programme design work sessions and compile programming strategic interventions for the unit.
• Participate in the UN system as well as national and international initiatives to identify opportunities for GHR unit.
• Draft technical briefs on gender and human rights as required.
• Review, analyze and mainstream gender into CO documents as at when necessary.
• Perform any other duties as required by the Gender Team Lead.
Qualification Required & Experience
Required expertise, qualifications and competencies, including language requirements:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in gender and development, focusing on human rights, inclusion and social norms/social protection, partnerships and resource mobilization.
• Advanced degree in Social Sciences, preferably in Gender, Sociology, demography, anthropology, public health, human rights, or Population, including economics and data analysis/qualitative research.
• Ability to manage multiple workflows, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, adaptability is essential, must be a team player with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude.
• Professional and personal ethos, integrity and solutions-oriented mind-set and fluency in English required.
Method of ApplicationSend your CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] Using the title of the position as the subject
Closing Date: 31 July, 2023