CONSULTANT – Finance Assistant at UNFPA Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The consultant will undertake the following duties in the Finance office:
• Assists the Finance Assistant with Petty Cash reconciliations, replenishments, and recording.
• Assists with preparing monthly payment schedules for the office suppliers, partners, consultants, and Youth Leaders Fellows.
• Assists with preparation of monthly reconciliations on Valued Added Tax (VAT), and Project Advances Account.
• Assists with preparation of fuel reconciliations, recoveries and replenishments.
• Assists with preparation of monthly cash projections to UNDP. Assists with reviews and clearance of DEX and NEX work plans or revisions.
• Assists with review of supporting documents submitted to Finance for processing, including weekly review of AoDocs, Payment Requests processes, and ensures that all approved payments are processed by Finance within two working days of receipt.
• Follows up with UNDP to ensure release of payments processed as per payment cycle schedule.
• Assists with receipt and calculation of F10s (Travel Claims) within two working days.
• Assists with updating of and follow up of Invoice Payment Monitoring table within one month of receipt of the invoice(s).
• In close collaboration with the Finance Assistant ensures that the monthly WCARO Operations checklist is completed as scheduled, including assisting the International Operations Manager for follow up for timely completion of the checklist.
• Works with Operations personnel to ensure compliance with internal control processes, documentation and filing of financial documents in hardcopies and electronically.
• Effectively provide general research support from Records, reports and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports on administrative and financial issues for the committee.
• Assists with audits, spot checks, or verifications exercises, as required. Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Method of ApplicationSend your CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] Using the title of the position as the subject
Closing Date: 31 July, 2023