CONSULTANT – Communications Analyst at UNFPA Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: UNFPA Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The overall objective of the Communications Consultancy is to lead advocacy, communications, media relationship and corporate visibility of the Ghana Country Office.
1. Lead the development and guide on implementation and monitoring of Advocacy and Communications Strategy for Ghana CO that is aligned to the 8th Country Programme Document (2023-2027)
• Develop the Advocacy and Communications Strategy for the 8th CPD (2023 2027).
• Prepare annual advocacy and communications plan for the GCO 2023/24. Prepare messages and materials to communicate the 8th CPD its focus, delivery and results in Ghana.
• Lead/guide regular media monitoring of ICPD mandate, emerging issues and perception of UNFPA Ghana Country in the media more generally.
• Liaise with Unit Heads and support the development of advocacy support materials and policy briefs (other packaging) from research reports for UNFPA GCO engagements on the Three Transformative Results, Adolescents and Youth, Population and Development, etc.
2. Ensure strong, high level and sustained worthy/substantial/results based executive presence and visibility of UNFPA Ghana CO in social & traditional media channels, including in UNFPA Voices
• Develop communication plans for engagement in social media and other traditional media channels.
• Develop communication materials in support of elevating and advancing the work and results of UNFPA in Ghana to a wide audience in a clear and succinct way while utilizing various platforms.
• Draft talking points and speeches for delivery by the Representative as needed in various fora.
• Liaise with Unit heads and Media Communications and Advocacy Network (MCAN) to document and share selected good practices interventions and fact sheets.
• Liaise with staff, Implementing Partners, including Media Communications and Advocacy Network to develop Human Interest Stories and photographs that highlight the work of UNFPA in Ghana.
• Lead the drafting of UNFPA publications including Annual Reports, Triennial Newsletters, and other flagship publications of the GCO.
3. Supervisory and Management functions
• Notes of regular meetings in review of performance with satisfactory quality and timeliness in delivery.
• Successful consultant evaluation report.
Method of ApplicationSend your CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] Using the title of the position as the subject
Closing Date: 31 July, 2023