Construction Manager – MEP at International Hospitals Group (IHG)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: International Hospitals Group (IHG)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of the role:
As a Construction Manager – MEP, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all MEP elements of the construction project from initiation to completion. Your role is pivotal in ensuring projects are delivered on time, and in accordance with quality and safety standards. The ideal candidate will have experience in construction management, leadership skills, and a comprehensive understanding of the construction process.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Be fully conversant and comply with Construction Environmental Management Plan/ Health and Safety Plan.
- Ensure that highest quality standards are met, and QA/QC procedures are worked to and always maintained.
- Attend client inspections of completed works and ensure defects identified are actioned in a timely manner.
- Attend/ lead MEP meetings with Contractors and Suppliers Project Manager.
- Understand the principles of programming and produce progress updates.
- Assist with any MEP value engineering exercise as required.
- Attend construction meetings and review MEP construction related information.
- Review all MEP contractor design drawings.
- Witness all testing and commissioning
- Arrange all MEP demonstrations to the client as part of the handover process.
- 10 years MEP Construction Management experience.
- Awareness/able to use P6 and Asta Power Projects.
- Hold CSCS card or similar.
- Recognised H&S qualification.
- Experience in construction managing hospital projects.
- Action and result oriented. Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Jan, 2024