Construction Manager – Build at International Hospitals Group (IHG)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: International Hospitals Group (IHG)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of the role:
As a Construction Manager – Build with the ability to oversee MEP progress and quality of installation, you will be responsible for managing all elements of the construction project from initiation to completion. Your role is pivotal in ensuring projects are delivered on time, and in accordance with quality and safety standards. The ideal candidate will have experience in construction management, leadership skills, and a comprehensive understanding of the construction process.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all health, safety, and environmental requirements are observed on site.
- Co-ordinate the activities of trade contractors.
- Monitor regularly to ensure site rules are being complied with.
- Establish areas of responsibility with trade contractors on site.
- Ensure that all works under your control are compliant with the drawings and specification and that trade contractors are using current drawings and information.
- Make sure that all Company processes are followed with regards to quality assurance and that all relevant forms are completed.
- Monitor all non-compliant works and ensure approved remedial action is taken in a timely manner.
- Monitor the programme and ensure progress is maintained in accordance with programme sequence and periods.
- Complete and maintain Daily Diary.
- Monitor and control Company supplied materials.
- Ensure temporary electric supply is installed and maintained without endangering operatives and equipment.
- Ensure that First Aiders and all items of first-aid equipment as required by legislation are available and their location known to all operatives/employees.
- Be fully conversant with Project Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan and ensure it is complied with.
- Minimum 5 years hospital construction experience.
- Recognised H&S qualification.
- CSCS Card or alternative required.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Jan, 2024