Concrete Production Coordinator at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Adentan
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This position is responsible for planning and scheduling due dates for purchased and manufactured parts as well as buying raw materials, components, and subcomponents used for manufacturing Concrete products.
Work with production supervisor to establish a final assembly schedule that will satisfy the customer and maximize production efficiency. Match our manufacturing capacity with our customer’s requirements. Provide tentative promise dates for potential orders. Coordinate Month-end activities including data entry, delivery processing, work order variance report and inventory adjustments
Issue and track work and sales orders, ensure that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule. Ensures required building material is delivered on time to customers and in good condition. Expedite, prioritize work orders, coordinate and manage weekly production schedule meetings
- Issues and tracks work and sales orders, ensures that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- Ensures required building material is delivered on time to customers and in good condition.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience as a plant manager or with managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- High school diploma or 2 years administrative experience preferred
- Associates Degree Preferred.
Method of ApplicationKindly submit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 30th Sept, 2021