Compliance Officer at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Our company, a reputable betting company in Ghana is searching for a motivated and experienced compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant, legal and internal guidelines at its Takoradi Branch.
• Your role is to ensure that the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
• You are responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies and advising management on possible risks.
• Develop and review company policies.
• Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
• Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
• Regularly review company procedures, practices and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
• Assess company operations to determine business and compliance risk.
• Ensure employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
• Implement measures and ensure compliance to internal policies and controls.
• Identify, evaluate and report recommended action plans in mitigating business and compliance risks.
• Ensure collaboration with relevant stakeholders in achieving the department’s objectives.
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager or senior management staff.
• Good knowledge of relevant regulations, procedures and industry standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey compliance policies and report compliance issues.
• Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
• High ethical standards and integrity to handle sensitive confidential data.
• A commitment to fostering a culture of compliance within the organization
• Effective time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Highly organized and ability to maintain accurate records and prepare comprehensive compliance reports.
• Satisfactory practical knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of HND in Accountancy or any related field
• At least 2 years proven experience in a compliance officer role.
Location: Takoradi, Western Region
Method of ApplicationApplications should be sent to:
[email protected] with the role as the subject.
Closing Date: 25 August, 2023