Company Secretary and Legal Advisor at ASA Savings and Loans Ltd
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: ASA Savings and Loans Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units.
Job Title: Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
• Prepare relevant documents and organize BoD meetings and AGM
• Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
• Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
• Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
• Represent the company when the need arises in all legal and contractual obligations.
• Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG, RGD and other stakeholders
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
• Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and written/verbal communication
• Potential candidates must have at least 5 years working experience in a similar position, preferably in a reputable financial institutions
Attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate
How To Apply For The Job
Apply with detailed CV and cover letter, and send to:
Closing Date: 19 October, 2022