Company Secretarial Service – Senior Associate 2 at PwC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PwC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A career within Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, ongoing compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specialises in providing Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance Services advice across all of our clients disciplines. You’ll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing business proposals in response to requests or opportunities identified.
- Leading in business development activities and developing a wide range of new products in response to client needs.
- Leading in the provision of a range of service offerings such as due diligence, corporate structuring, corporate compliance processes, general regulatory and advisory services to clients across industries.
- Attending client meetings and providing on the spot advice as well as written advice to clients.
- Designing and facilitating training modules for staff and clients from time to time.
- Developing, managing, and maintaining client relationships.
- Building close working relationships with existing clients, identifying new opportunities and new ways to add value.
- Always Delivering exceptional customer service and value for money projects
- Using technology and tools to deliver reports and projects to clients, staff and partners of the firm.
- Liaising with regulators such as the Registrar General’s Department, Petroleum Commission, Ghana Investment Promotion Centre, Minerals Commission, Ghana Immigration Service and other regulatory bodies in the performance of your duties.
- Providing company secretarial support services to clients.
- Participating in internal meetings, training programs and equipping yourself with the policy framework of the firm to enable you to demonstrate the firm’s values and behaviours.
- Reviewing the work of staff below your grade to ensure technical content is achieved and in line with client expectations.
- Complying with the firm’s internal risk management procedures.
- All other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned to you.
- A minimum of five years working experience in the above role and able to deliver quality services to clients without supervision.
Where the need arises, you will be required to travel at short notice within and or out of Ghana to perform clients’ assignments.
- University degree in law or any related field from a recognised university (with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class honours)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures
- Coaching and people management skills
- Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adapting and responding to Change
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Planning and organising ability
- Willing to achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Must have completed the Chartered Governance (ICSA) or the Ghana law professional program
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow
- Striving to find the best solutions for clients
- Commercial awareness of business environment and be able to appreciate and create linkages to client assignments
- Strong listening and analytical skills and be able to monitor the regulatory environment and be able to quickly adopt to changes that come up and provide updates to clients
- Ability to attend clients’ meetings and be able to speak to issues and offer suggestions /advise
Deadline for submission of application is 30 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2022