Communications Director at Cadmus
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Cadmus
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Nathan, a Cadmus Company, is a leading provider of analytic and economic consultancy services worldwide. In the past decade, we have implemented more than 120 projects in more than 50 countries leveraging our global presence in Washington DC, London, and India. From improved transparency and deeper stakeholder engagement to more effective policies and more resilient businesses, we deliver results that impact economic growth, human development, and poverty reduction. We are passionate about applying our deep analytical expertise and advanced proprietary tools to generate economic solutions tailored to our clients’ unique challenges. Nathan focuses on a range of economic development subject matter areas including Trade & Logistics; Economic Policy & Governance; Private Sector Development; Women’s Economic Empowerment; and Financial Solutions.
The Feed the Future Ghana Trade and Investment (GTI) Activity seeks to improve the enabling environment for Ghana’s economic growth by (1) facilitating growth in export-oriented trade; (2) improving and developing product standards; (3) catalyzing investments in private enterprises related to high-value commercial crops; (4) promoting job creation, particularly among women and youth; (5) promoting economic diversification; and (6) increasing foreign exchange revenues from high-value export crops. GTI will facilitate investing in firms that trade goods across borders, spur innovation, and build the capacity of the entire trade sector.
What You’ll Be Doing
Nathan, a Cadmus Company, is seeking a qualified Communications Director in support of the following:
The Feed the Future Ghana Trade and Investment (GTI) Activity. The project seeks to improve the enabling environment for Ghana’s economic growth by (1) facilitating growth in export-oriented trade; (2) improving and developing product standards; (3) catalyzing investments in private enterprises related to high-value commercial crops; (4) promoting job creation, particularly among women and youth; (5) promoting economic diversification; and (6) increasing foreign exchange revenues from high-value export crops. GTI will facilitate investing in firms that trade goods across borders, spur innovation, and build the capacity of the entire trade sector.
The Communications Director will report to the Chief of Party and Director of Finance and Operations and work closely with technical staff. S/he will lead the creation of all communications deliverables and manage the public facing aspects of the project. S/he will be responsible for project messaging, marketing, media, public awareness, branding, and other communications efforts. S/he will be expected to creatively utilize different types of media to increase the public awareness of project activities, including but not limited to videos, web shorts, podcasts, radio messages, interactive media, social media, and fliers. S/he will manage the development and implementation of the Communications and Outreach Plan to ensure strategic visibility of all project activities and outputs; effectively communicating project impact to project stakeholders and beneficiaries; and guiding project development and reporting on activities that are impactful, representative, and highly visible.
- Collate, draft, and submit bi-weekly reports to donor
- Lead drafting of quarterly and annual reports to be submitted to the donor; includes coordinating all technical staff to draft regular inputs, copy editing, and formatting
- Design and oversee implementation of the Communications and Outreach Plan, targeting project beneficiaries and stakeholders
- Work across GTI to direct the regular production of activity communication and marketing materials such as success stories, presentations, meeting materials, workshops, and briefs, in collaboration with office and technical staff
- Ensure communications services and activity communications strategy are delivered within the appropriate marketing and strategy guidelines
- Review external communications to ensure quality control
- Provide assistance in the preparation and presentation of reports to USAID and other stakeholders
- Work with project technical leads to support visible project implementation and effectively communicate project impact to beneficiaries and stakeholders
- Provide timely feedback on deliverables as required
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- At least 10 years’ experience in communications, preferably in the field of development
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in social sciences, communications/marketing, international relations, international development, or related fields)
- Comprehensive communications experience in local and international spheres, including experience on USAID-funded projects
- Demonstrated English writing and editing skills, including ability to package information for delivery is required
- Experience building and implementing communications strategy and providing communications advising services to activity and client teams
- Familiarity with USAID branding and marking standards preferable
- Record of superior performance in a deadline-driven environment desirable
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite) preferable
- Excellent, native English speaking and writing ability. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer with high attention to editorial, as well as formatting, details
- The ideal candidate will also bring innovative ideas to enhance and improve traditional communication processes
For employees working outside of the United States, compensation and benefits will vary based on the project and the location.
We value the critical role safety and health protocols contribute to everyone’s success at Cadmus, and work together to align and comply with all federal, state, and local safety and health mandates related to COVID to ensure a safe and valuable work environment.
Candidates who will be required to travel to specific countries must be willing to meet all of the requirements of the destination country(ies) for unimpeded entry.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th July, 2023