Commercial Manager (Complex Portfolio) at SWIFT
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SWIFT
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
In line with Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans to develop and manage long term relationships with large sized/complex accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development. Alternatively, may manage large sized/complex infrastructures/parts of sales programmes/initiatives.
At least 7 years experience in sales, of which 3 years in the financial industry
Market Infrastructures / Relationship Management / Business Consulting
01 . Identify customer needs / market opportunities and achieve business growth by building and maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily large accounts and/or developing market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives of large size/complexity.
02 . Develop plans for large sales accounts / infrastructure development / initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
03 . Implement plans / projects/ initiatives towards assigned large customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking all activities . Implement parts of major key projects / programmes
04 . Act as a single point of contact for large clients and/or support as a center of expertise on a specific area/initiative.
05 . Represent SWIFT and promote products and services in order to grow our business by participating to regional fairs and forums and meetings.
06 . Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team managers and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers and feedback internally market intelligence, product issues and other relevant information.
07 . Maintain skills and knowledge.
08 . Coach less experienced sales staff and share knowledge about customers, products markets and methodology.
- Takes Accountab. for Delivering Results Decides on and pursues the best course of action to deliver results following in-depth analyses of relevant issues and conflicting factors and after assessing foreseeable risks; follows through to ensure delivery and closure or escalates as needed.
- Demonstrates Operational Excellence Sets clear standards for quality of work; adheres to / encourages a continuous improvement mindset; implements procedures, standards and policies to ensure operational success in terms of security, availability, reliability and customer satisfaction
- Expands knowledge Translates creative ideas into plans or projects for the business; demonstrates a commitment to learn and develop self and others; takes accountability to ensure knowledge is retained and shared to advance organisation capability and gain business advantage.
- Bus Understanding and Commercial Sense Applies understanding of how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT’s business objectives; understands market drivers of success and encourages changes to improve offerings while optimising commercial performance.
- Builds and reinforces cust relationships Builds and maintains effective working relationships with a range of customers; actively listens to and translates complex needs into appropriate solutions while remaining sensitive to the complexities of the business and SWIFT’s commitment to integrity in all relationships; encourages others to demonstrate strong customer focus and responsiveness.
- Leads with a team focus Encourages effective team working within and across the department; respects diversity and recognises contributions from colleagues; coaches and leverages others to achieve goals; leads by example and through constant demonstration of SWIFT values.
- Communicates effectively Communicates business strategies and approaches in challenging circumstances; adjusts communication style to optimise effectiveness in a multi-lingual environment; provides clarification of key corporate initiatives and messages; recognises and respects the points of view of others.
What We Offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May. 2022