Commercial Management Trainee at Cargill
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Cargill
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Merchant I, will participate in handling a supplier base and fulfill transactions delivering commodities that meet production requirements and specifications in terms of timing, volume, quantity and cost. In this role, you will help buy and sell commodities from and to country elevators, producers, feed mills and processors.
- Collaborate with transportation and logistics, quality assurance, customer managers and credit manager to ensure efficient execution and resolve routine problems.
- Help plan purchases and transportation to maximize profitable use of stock and storage facilities.
- Enter most routine data and run specialty reports from our contract management databases and systems.
- Research and analyze various freight opportunities in the marketplace to maximize margin.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14th July. 2022