Cloud & IP Solution Architect at Ericsson
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are now looking for a Cloud & IP Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, learning, orchestrating, and troubleshooting customer solutions during E2E network level problems. In this role, you will also be working with different telco applications teams for resolving the cloud infrastructure & IP Infrastructure related problems. The role demands extensive technical skills to define the problem statement and connect various application and infra layer outcomes to narrow down the issue to resolve it at a faster pace.
What You Will Do
- Technical SPOC for Ericsson Openstack, Kubernetes and Docker based NFVI & CNIS solution and IP Solutions (Ericsson leading Smart Series Routers and 3rd party IP solutions encompassing Routers, Switches and Firewalls) towards Market Area Customer Units and Global Engineering Organization.
- Work as a Crisis Leader during crisis and sophisticated/critical investigations to lead the technical investigation till resolution Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing.
- Understanding and driving end-to-end technical troubleshooting in customer network
- Analyze customer technology/solutions and lead in problems isolation.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Drive various S&R organization initiatives such as project to support handover, application, and cloud infra redeployment readiness
- Develop technical presentations and perform customer presentations
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Develop troubleshooting guidelines, methodology and approach to coach and mentor support engineers to assist them to troubleshoot critical customer network problems
- Prepare emergency recovery steps and documents to be used for most recurrent customer network issues
- Develop scripts and automate log collection
- Define list of critical log collection during customer emergency
- Master network support portfolio, important and growing portfolio of Ericsson Customer Support Delivery
You will bring
- Education: Engineering in computer science, Electronics and communication, IT or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience:10-15 years of working as a support engineer and Solution support
- Domain experience on some or all: Virtualization, Cloud technologies (e.g., OpenStack), Linux OS knowledge, TCP/IP networking concepts and packet analysis, SDI/infrastructure competence, Understanding of Overlay network and Underlay networks.
- Mirantis Openstack or Ericsson Openstack or Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment
- Deep Knowledge of Linux including extensive Hands on and Administration to ensure customer satisfaction with the performance of installed systems by successful handling and reporting of all technical problems.
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a must
- Kubernetes , Dockers and containers knowledge is a must
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g., experience from work as a Solution Architects, Senior Support Engineer, Task force Lead.
- Troubleshooting skills on Routers, Switches and Firewalls (Juniper, Extreme, F5, CISCO, Fortinet)
- Scripting skills (Python, Pearl, any other scripting experience)
- Software development or software testing skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th November, 2022