Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger at Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger at Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences will be responsible for keeping the GAAS Secretariat clean and the offices, conference rooms, and compound in orderly condition
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Clean office premises, kitchenettes, toilet areas and replenish toiletries
- Empty and clean bins.
- Spot cleaning of spillages.
- Clean desks, seats, and skirting boards.
Perform menial/manual duties
- Keep the office environment clean
- Perform horticultural duties, landscaping, and maintaining the grounds.
- Collaborate with Security Officer to keep the office premises secured
- Perform clerical tasks. such as sorting, sending mail, and running related errands
- Keep an inventory of cleaning supplies and orders new materials as needed Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A minimum of BECE
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skits
- High integrity and good ethical standards
- Knowledge in health and safety standards
- Good manners and comportment
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be addressed and e-mailed to Honorary Secretary: [email protected]
Deadline: September 17, 2021