CLA Specialist (West Africa) at Banyan Global
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Banyan Global
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist for the USAID/West Africa Peace through Evaluation, Learning, and Adapting II (PELA II) Activity. The CLA Specialist will play a key role in designing, implementing, and monitoring activities to enhance knowledge utilization among USAID/West Africa’s Regional Peace and Governance Office (RPGO) and its stakeholders to improve strategic and programmatic decision-making. The position is full-time, based in Accra, Ghana, and contingent on funding. Citizens of West African nations are encouraged to apply.
• Support the development, implementation, monitoring, and regular review of a Learning Agenda for RPGO;
• Plan, coordinate, and monitor annual regional learning events among RPGO, other USAID stakeholders, and external stakeholders;
• Support and facilitate pause and reflect sessions, internal USAID workshops, and other knowledge sharing activities and events to advance RPGO strategic objectives and learning;
• Develop learning products and tools for USAID/Malawi staff and implementing partners, in line with USAID’s CLA practices;
• Advise PELA II management on strategies and tactics for maximizing uptake of findings and recommendations from PELA II evaluations and research;
• Advise RPGO on strategies and processes for incorporating CLA throughout the Program Cycle;
• Work with subject matter experts to design and deliver training sessions on topics requested by RPGO; and
• Other related duties as assigned.
• At least eight years of professional experience supporting organizational learning and development;
• Demonstrated experience designing and delivering activities and products based on CLA principles;
• Fluency in English and working proficiency in French; and
• University degree in relevant field, graduate degree preferred.
• Similar experience on a USAID-funded award in the region.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th July. 2022