Chief of Party – 2022200436 at FHI 360
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: FHI 360
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Chief of Party (COP) will be the principal point of contact in Ghana for procedural and substantive matters. The COP will coordinate and ultimately be responsible for all contract management and implementation. They will be the primary liaison with USAID on technical matters and must adjust programs and operations in response to USAID’s technical direction. The COP will also be responsible for ensuring quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the award.
- Provide overall leadership, management, and the general technical direction of the entire Activity, ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors, and a focus on achieving the results defined in the award.
- Identify issues and risks related to Activity implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate adjustments.
- Establish relationships with government counterparts, civil society, and small businesses for engagement in the project.
- Oversee financial and administrative management of the program, ensuring budget discipline and compliance with FHI 360 policies and procedures and USAID rules and regulations.
- Supervise the development and submission of program deliverables and provide accurate and timely reporting to USAID and key stakeholders on all program areas.
- Oversee the establishment of effective and accurate project reporting, monitoring and evaluation, financial management, and personnel and procurement systems.
- Bachelors with at least 10 years of experience required. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in the successful implementation of USG funded projects. West Africa experience encouraged, Ghana experience preferred.
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in a senior management role, including the direct supervision of professional and support staff.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate her vision to partners and colleagues.
- Proven experience navigating complex and high-pressure operating environments.
- Experience in the development and management of programs within a context of multi-donor funded programs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with staff, donors, civil society organizations, private sector players, and host country government counterparts.
- Ghanaian nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates may follow the application instructions below for detailed information about each position and how to apply.
- Go to https://www.fhi360.org/careers,
- Click on Search Jobs, and search for the position numbers assigned to each position,
- Create an account and follow the application instructions.