Chief of Party – 2020201281 at FHI 360
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. To meet the needs of our rapidly expanding portfolio in Ghana, we seek a qualified candidate for the following position on our USAID: Accelerating Social and Behavior Change (ASBC) project in Ghana.
The Chief of Party will have overall responsibility for the USAID Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change project. He/She will serve as institutional liaison to USAID and the Ghana Health Service and will be responsible for strategic leadership and oversight of the project.
Ensure successful implementation of the project and for providing general program and technical direction as well as completion of required reports.
Manage the development of and monitors work plans and budgets; ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations; coordinates partner efforts in program implementation; ensure appropriate program monitoring and reporting.
Serve as the project’s representative to USAID/Ghana, the Ministry of Health, Ghana Health Service, other donors and institutions, technical agencies and other participating organizations as required.
Work closely with partners and key stakeholders in ensuring alignment between health communication strategies and needs of regional and district health management teams, health care workers and clients
- Minimum of a master’s degree in public health, communication, social sciences, international development, or a related field.
- Senior project management experience with at least 10 years in the implementation and management of international complex health and SBC projects.
- Proven experience in a leadership position involving the administration of similarly sized international donor supported programs with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision and budgeting required.
- Proven ability to communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams is desired. Must have a proven track record of building teams and fostering collaboration.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates may submit CV/resume and cover letter, including salary requirements by following the below application instructions
- Go to https://www.fhi360.org/careers,
- Click on Search Jobs, and search for the position numbers assigned to each position,
- Create an account and follow the application instructions.