Chief Operating Officer at Origgin
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Origgin
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A Ghanaian technology company is searching for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) with operational excellence, proven leadership and execution skills to manage and execute their day-to-day operations to align with the goals and corporate strategies of the company.
The Chief Operating Officer should have little or more knowledge and experience in the technology industry. The candidate should have not less than 10 years of experience with operations and business skills, strong leadership skills and the ability to build a team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
· Define and set-up the business and operation strategy of the company.
· Manage the day-to-day business and operations of the company.
· Build and lead a highly-performant, cross-functional business and operations team.
· Translate the company’s strategy and vision into comprehensive short-term and long-term goals for performance and growth.
· Oversee daily operations and proactively mitigate business and operational risks by interpreting data and metrics.
· Set-up KPIs to continuously monitor business and operations performance and foster a customer-centric, data-driven culture, whilst identifying and targeting areas in which the company should improve.
· A track record of scaling the business and operations for a start-up and or a growth company.
· A strong understanding on how to operate as a start-up and as a growth company.
· An awareness of the best technological approaches and methods and can adapt them to a strong growth strategy.
· An entrepreneurial mindset and a hands-on way of working.
· Excellent skills at delivering state of the business and operations documents and presentations.
- · Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Feb, 2023