Chief Driver at Ghana News Agency (GNA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ghana News Agency (GNA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill various vacant positions. The available position is Chief Driver.
Position: Chief Driver
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive Management/staff to and from work including other official assignments.
• Drive assigned vehicles to perform official assignments to support the Company’s operations.
• Report defects and faults on assigned vehicles for repairs/servicing.
• Provide support in vehicle accidents investigations as appropriate.
• Initiate action for the renewal of insurance and road worthiness of assigned vehicles.
• Maintain assigned vehicles as appropriate.
• Observe all rules and regulations with respect to the operations of assigned vehicle(s).
• Prepare/give oral reports relating to job function.
• Perform any other duty(s) assigned by Superior Officers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Professional Driver with a Professional Driving License with at least five (5) years working experience. Additionally, must possess at least HND Auto Mechanic Certificate
• SHS or certificate in technical training e.g. NVTI Driver Mechanic Grade I (proficiency) plus a valid Professional Driving License.
• Good knowledge and understanding of routine vehicle maintenance and servicing procedures.
• Knowledge/understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
• Close attention to details.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Physically and mentally fit.
• Basic computer skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application cover letter stating the position with a comprehensive curriculum vitae including supporting documents (Educational Certificates, National Service Certificate etc) to the
Director of Administration
Ghana News Agency
P.O Box 2118
Prospective Applicants applying for (Editor, Chief Reporter, Accountant, Stores Officer, Marketing Officer, and Administrative Officer) positions must as part of the application submit a Statement of Purpose (Number of words 500 words, font style – Times New Roman, font size –12 and lining spacing should be 1.5), indicating their strength, achievements, attitude and why they should be considered for the role.
Send application to [email protected] indicating the applied Position as the SUBJECT and attach relevant documents (Educational Certificates, National Service Certificate etc).
Kindly note that closing date for submission of all Application is the 24th March, 2023. Applicants should note that only shortlisted persons will be invited to interview for selection.
Closing Date: 14 March, 2023